Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday, horse style!

Although I'll be working ALL DAY today and friday (boo retail) I'll be shopping online for some horsey deals and steals.  Not that I actually need anything at this time, so I decided to share my research with my followers!  Let me know what you get!

Riding Warehouse  %20 your entire order, including clearance.  Free shipping over $50

Smartpak  %15 off your entire order with code GIFTME14  Free shipping over $75

VTO saddlery  %20 orders over $100

Tropical Rider  %40 Leather seat %50 clarino

Action Rider Tack  %20 off entire order with code BF2014

Jeffers  %15 off with code TURKEY14

Old Navy  %50 off most items in the store plus an extra %15 off using code GRAVY.  Not horsey?  Pffft, I live in Old Navy fleece for winter riding/lessons/clinics.

Horze

http://www.statelinetack.com/  %25 off your entire order

Five Star Tack  %25 off your order plus free shipping.

Bit of Britain  %20 off now through December 1 plus free shipping on orders over $50.00 with code BLACKFRIDAY

2 comments:

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...