Monday, March 30, 2015

Short N Sweet

If you are a diehard arab person you may want to look away.

I don't want anyone swooning.

I pulled Stella's mane.

Yes I did.

It was a little scraggly and sun bleached and I decided to go ahead and pull it.  I figure if I can always let it grow out and it will grow out black again or I can just keep it short.

I have it in training braids here as when I got her it was growing on the left, which makes me grumble.

Now for another secret.  I didn't pull it.  I shortened it with a clipper blade.  Now all the mane pulling people just swooned too.


Oh crap, now I have to remember how to do button braids.  Swoooonnnnnn

2 comments:

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...