Sunday, July 8, 2012

Adorable buckskin pony with awful name and huge potential

I found this pony while surfing the internets and I think he's really something special.  Only 5 years old, originally ridden western, and currently ridden by a rider new to english riding and dressage.  I thought he was a cut mover with potential and then I saw that trot to the left.

Knocked my socks off.  Where this QH pony with the awful name inherited that extended trot from I do not know.  I doubt that his rider asked for it, and that's what I think makes him special.  I can see him with someone more focused on dressage, and I see him really excelling in dressage.  Somebody go get him!  He's located in CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...