Sunday, October 16, 2016

Horse themed decoration and clothing

Last week I went shopping like a real person, and not to a TSC or tack store!  I know right?   Obviously I spent my time looking at all the horse themed stuff for sale.


Unicorn lamp, picture came out blurry but you can see it in gleaming gold badassery



Every little girl (cough or adult) needs their own toy horse trail to transport their plastic steeds to shows.  This two horse straight load comes with a rear ramp and shipping boots.


Cute horse stall and accessories.



Everyone also needs a unicorn head to mount on the wall of their nursery.   I'm not sure about this one.  Awww adorable stuffed unicorn.  Ewwww, you killed and mounted a unicorn?  Pro hunting and fantasy themes for your baby.



 Finally, something naughty for the adult to slip under their show breeches.  Bonus points for figuring out what to do with the ears.


1 comment:

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...