Thursday, September 15, 2016

A timeline of Stella part II

Although I've fallen behind in keeping up with conformation photos of Stella to denote her progress or lack thereof, I have compiled these photos.  Most of the of her tied to the trailer since I have some sort of thing about taking tied to the trailer pictures.  So, any progress?


January 2015, the day I bought her


May 2015 at her first show over fences
June 2015 at home


September 2015 at her first itty bitty horse trial


November 2015

April 2016


September 2016 at her most recent slightly less itty bitty horse trial



6 comments:

  1. The september photo shows how she's really growing into herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last pic. She's looking great! Did someone eat her tail or is that just the way she's holding it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew her tail out over the winter but then she started rubbing it in the spring and summer. I wormed her a couple extra times and started washing it several times a week with dandruff shampoo but it was too late. It is a pathetic tail right now.

      Delete
  3. She is looking very grown up now! Cool to see the progression :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She's starting to look more like an adult horse, despite the fact that she was 8 when I got her last winter!

      Delete
  4. I love having progression shots of the horses

    ReplyDelete

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...