Friday, April 8, 2016

ACTHA kaput

Since I had so much fun last year at an ACTHA ride, and did a blog post on it, I feel like I have the obligation to tell people that ACTHA is now kaput.  Not only that, but they seem to have forgotten to pay people or refund money.  Not cool.



The ACTHA website is down and I have heard that their phone number has also been disconnected.

In addition, if you go to the ACTHA Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/ACTHA, you will find that many ride managers have not been paid from last year, and ride participants not only seem unable to get their 2016 membership dues back, but several people have been double charged.

I know that Little Trails Horse Camp



 had issues with being paid for last year, dropped ACTHA, and picked up Equine Trail Sports which has a very similar format and took all former ACTHA dates in my area.  They were wonderful hosts and I hope that ETS works out for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...