Sunday, September 13, 2015

Teeth

Stella got her teeth done last week, the vet said she had several sharp points, a few ulcers, and some high low spots. She hasn't really given any indication of trouble eating, and I think most of her connection issues are just a lack of training but as an important part of routine care I bit the bullet.

After seeing my bill, she had better put her head down on the bit and never ever pick it up again!

Here is Stella beginning to regret her life choices that brought her to this moment


3 comments:

  1. There are few things more flattering than a picture of a horse getting its teeth done. Hopefully she feels better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the photo to use as blackmail as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the photo to use as blackmail as well!

    ReplyDelete

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...