Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Casual Tuesday

I've been riding the struggle bus recently both with my riding and with this blog.  I've had plenty to blog about but I've not added anything.  I'm either boring, a terrible blogger, or both!  Do you read my blog?  Do you enjoy it?  Should I post more often, not talk about myself so much, talk about myself more, tell you when I suck or when I'm awesome?

For now, while I decide what to do, here is a picture of me on a casual day at the barn.  That should give you something to talk about.


3 comments:

  1. I read your blog and enjoy it :) You should blog what you feel like and enjoy it! Don't worry about what others think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy your blog! It's your zone, so post whenever you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for commenting on my blog - i'm totally new to yours and am catching up now. omg Stella is SO CUTE! nice to know there's another little arab princess taking the world by storm out there :D

    ReplyDelete

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...