Saturday, December 13, 2014

Things that are purple


MUST HAVE.

I have the standard black/black version of these which I ended up putting on my dressage saddle.  I found the wide track helped keep my feet in the stirrups while dealing with my "spastic leg" problem and I find that they are much more comfortable trail riding in than normal width english irons.

These are a must have for my jumping saddle.

Horseloverz carries them as well as a few other online shops.


Purple eventing reins!  In pony or horse size!

Lancaster Amish Goods is the original source for most of Bit of Britain's english leather goods.  See the exact same reins here.

Here's an interesting bell boot design by Roma.  The scalloped edge is supposed to prevent movement


Here's an interesting bell boot design by Roma.  The scalloped edge is supposed to prevent movement

5 comments:

  1. Those bell boots look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holey! How did you know purple was my colour! Have to buy these reins now you know.
    My sister loves those stirrups as well. Very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might just have to "pony" up the money for the reins if I "pony."

    ReplyDelete

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...