Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Moving On

It's been several weeks since I've made a post and something pretty cool happened with Annie but I have not felt like writing much. 

Who would think that a big beligerant horse that I hadn't ridden in 6 years would have such an effect?  I tried to turn him out in the arena just last week. 

I think, for me, I have an easy time being strong for other people because it's necessary and someone has to be the strong person.  Ask me to be strong for myself, especially after the death of my brother and I fall to pieces. 

I'm fine now now and I'm thinking about ordering one of these bracelets using some of Stanley's tail hair I removed. 

https://www.facebook.com/EnteratA

My next post will be much more positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...