Friday, September 21, 2012

Horze.com review

Well, my Horze items came today after 3 days shipping which was pretty fantastic. 

Here is my review:

Horze Active Check breeches

http://www.horze.com/Horze-Active-Check-women%27s-Knee-Patch-breeches/36452,en_US,pd.html?dwvar_36452_color=CDBR%2fLLG&start=9&cgid=Breeches

Very nice quality, I am usually a 26 or a 28 and I ordered the 26 which fit great. They list the inseam, and it is long. I'm 5' 3" and it comes all the way to my ankle bones so anyone taller would be very happy and anyone shorter would have to hem.

Horze Chooze pad

http://www.horze.com/Horze-Chooze-Allround-Saddle-Pad/17000,en_US,pd.html?dwvar_17000_color=BL&start=3&cgid=Saddlepads

Color exactly as depicted, well made with a good level of padding.


Venice Bridle

http://www.horze.com/Horze-Venice-Bridle/10045,en_US,pd.html?dwvar_10045_color=BL&start=1&cgid=Bridles-parts


Leather is very soft and does not need oiled to use the buckles, crank noseband is well padded, and the reins are very nice quality. Overall it looks like a much more expensive bridle. I'm having trouble deciding if I like it on her head though. It's definetly a little chunky and the buckles and white stitching give it a very distinct look.

2 comments:

  1. So i have to know did you actually get 50% off of all of it? I couldn't figure out how to get the discount. If I can still get it I would Love to know how. Did you get the royal blue saddle pad? Was is it a true royal blue. I got one from Dover that was more like a sky blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you use the code AWESOME2 or GREAT1 you will get the sale price. Enter the code after you have something in your cart and the entire site will convert to 1/2 off. I got the pad in Hyacinth and it looked exactly like the photo.

    ReplyDelete

March has jokes

 My enthusiasm to ride has vanished again. Instead of riding I've been working on teaching the baby horses to tie.  Great drama ensued. ...